Feeling:
Excited
Tuned to: 萧敬腾 - 疼爱
It's out!
It's out!
GG Protégé is on CNA!! *Woohoo*
Click HERE!
Proud of it. :)
I forgot to mention I went to visit the Comic & Toy Convention, which was totally LOUSY!
It was a disappointment though. :(
But had great company! :)
This was prob the only thing I thought was okay there. LOL

(mini)R2-D2!
too bad its a little blurred
And toys from IFS (Imaginary Friends Studio).

they look great regardless of the local branding :)
Other than these, its just cosplays that just didn't turn out very right and nice.
But applauds for their effort. ;)
I doubt I'm ever going for the next convention. LOL
A Malay wedding to attend in the late afternoon.
The weather's melting me, especially after a crazy morning jog under the freaky sun!!!
Am getting fat, I need to start moving my butt!!!
ExcitedTuned to: 萧敬腾 - 疼爱
It's out!
It's out!
GG Protégé is on CNA!! *Woohoo*
Click HERE!
Proud of it. :)
I forgot to mention I went to visit the Comic & Toy Convention, which was totally LOUSY!
It was a disappointment though. :(
But had great company! :)
This was prob the only thing I thought was okay there. LOL
too bad its a little blurred
And toys from IFS (Imaginary Friends Studio).
Other than these, its just cosplays that just didn't turn out very right and nice.
But applauds for their effort. ;)
I doubt I'm ever going for the next convention. LOL
A Malay wedding to attend in the late afternoon.
The weather's melting me, especially after a crazy morning jog under the freaky sun!!!
Am getting fat, I need to start moving my butt!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home