Feeling:
Dozing Off
Tuned to: Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music
Did I mention?
I watched The Dark Knight for the second time today!
With my parents though, different company. :)
Really enjoyed it. It's more than two thumbs up!
Everyone should really head to the theaters to catch it.
I'm beginning to believe that my life is beginning to appear like a manga that I used to read.
I remembered telling myself that I wanted my life to be like that, because it was so surreal and dreamy. :)
So what's the manga about?
Read HERE to find out.
And I'm beginning to like the feel of it. :)
First day of work tomorrow for a short project.
Wonder what I'll be doing.
Time to sleep for a great week to start, hopefully.
Dozing OffTuned to: Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music
Did I mention?
I watched The Dark Knight for the second time today!
With my parents though, different company. :)
Really enjoyed it. It's more than two thumbs up!
Everyone should really head to the theaters to catch it.
I'm beginning to believe that my life is beginning to appear like a manga that I used to read.
I remembered telling myself that I wanted my life to be like that, because it was so surreal and dreamy. :)
So what's the manga about?
Read HERE to find out.
And I'm beginning to like the feel of it. :)
First day of work tomorrow for a short project.
Wonder what I'll be doing.
Time to sleep for a great week to start, hopefully.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home