Feeling:
Tired
Tuned to: Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey - When You Believe
Tiring weekend but was great nonetheless. :)
Friday, I spent the night after work with Sister dear-y at Partyworld. Finally we kept our word and went for our K-singing! *woohoo*
Rocks to the extreme. :)
We gotta do it again!
Saturday was even better, finally met up with my sweeties for dinner!
Totally missed everyone, though it wasn't full strength.
But had 2 male bodyguards with us. :)
Mainly to celebrate Weiling's birthday and partly to catch up with each other.
Sunday met poly classmates.
Arrival of a special guest, Miss YY!
Finally back from HK, but leaving soon. LOL
Photos to be uploaded soon. :)
Time to turn in.
2 days before I fly. <3
TiredTuned to: Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey - When You Believe
Tiring weekend but was great nonetheless. :)
Friday, I spent the night after work with Sister dear-y at Partyworld. Finally we kept our word and went for our K-singing! *woohoo*
Rocks to the extreme. :)
We gotta do it again!
Saturday was even better, finally met up with my sweeties for dinner!
Totally missed everyone, though it wasn't full strength.
But had 2 male bodyguards with us. :)
Mainly to celebrate Weiling's birthday and partly to catch up with each other.
Sunday met poly classmates.
Arrival of a special guest, Miss YY!
Finally back from HK, but leaving soon. LOL
Photos to be uploaded soon. :)
Time to turn in.
2 days before I fly. <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home