Yoz.. Its Saturday today! Juz a few minutes left b4 it turns Sunday!! Woo.. One day juz passed like that again... Haiz... Come to think about it, I still haben finished my tes-plan for my OS project.. And im gonna have ta present to my tutor on my UNIX programme that I did... O man! Im scared.. Lol... Anyway, I wanted to blog yesterday, but I was too engrossed in doing the new layout for my site... Im really satisfied with my new layout.. Looks horribly good! haha... =P Woohoo... So happie! I juz came back from shopping.. I went Suntec.. Had dinner at Country Mana and went on a shopping spree at Carrefour... (o"o) Bought LOTSA stuff man... When my dad was paying.. he was like WOAH! SO MANY THINGS AH!? lol... *im innocent* Lol... Mabbe I should juz stop blogging here... I juz felt like blogging but duno watta blog too... Lol..Mabbe I juz wanted to say that I came online to blog on 08 March 2003! Lol.. Ooo... I suddenly remembered!! Today is San Ba Fu Nu Jie (if ur a chinese, you'll understand)!! Lol... Today is Woman's Day! Lol.. Happie Day to All Women in the WORLD!!! Anyway, I gotta go check my skool email.. I gotta do my test plan... So peace out guyz~ Wait for my new layout... (o"o)
Does this font size look better?
Take the Anime soundtrack Quiz

Find out what anime series you belong in.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home