No skool for all NP(Ngee Ann Polytechnic) students for 3 days!! This can be considered a good and bad news... Good news is actualli more for myself... Lol.. Coz since skool is closed for 3 days!! I have more time to do my assignments! Woohoo... Got more time to do my ASSIGNMENTS!!! haha Im so happie!! haha... But still, on the contary, its a freaking BAD news!!! Coz now my skool is infected with horrible "deadly" cells... And its a really bad bad bad NEWS!!! OmG!!!!!!!!
Damn... im having sore throat today... horrible!!! and had a terrible headache in e morning coz was doing e bloody programming... Panels here and der... going mad man!!!! Juz checked my skool email... WooHOOO!!!!! my walkthru test and due date for my programming is extended!!! meaning... I HAVE EVEN MORE TIME TO DO MY PROGRAMMING!!! woohooo!!!! Lol...
Anyway, on Monday.. I kinda made my friend fall down! lol.. but he OK!!! lol.. I was surprised tt he could actualli still laugh when he fell!! Lol.. I got a shock when I saw him fall actually... Lol.. Phew, fortunately, he wasn't angry at all.. Lol.. But he's skin peeled.. bleed a bit.. tt night, i felt so bad.. coz it was partly my fault that he fell.. lol... anyway, apologised to him liao.. so yeah! lol.. Feel better... Well, i guess he's not someone who's petty! Lol... And that's good!! I dun like people who get angry over small minor stuff... Lmao!!! =P Well, i'll juz blog until here... gotta go do my work!! Though its kinda like a "holiday" for me, but i can't juz bum ard my hse.. got lotsa things to do!!! Now, i realised how important time is!!! So cya people.. zonk me!! I'll reply!!! (o"o) tata... ~

You're unsure whether you really want to smile or
not.You just curl your lips up at the corners a
bit and let that get you through your day.You
don't have all the answers,and you certainly
don't feel like going out to look for them.Stop
being so indecisive.
What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Got this quiz from Jan's site
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home