Went to the airport at 7:00am... Sent my dad off to the airport... he's flying off to china for business... My family is like worried sick, coz of the recent SARS(Severe Acute Respiratory Sydrome) that have been going on in China, and especially in HK(Hong Kong)!! My dad wouldn't be back till next Sunday... So im gonna hafta pray for him.. that everything will be fine and that he would return back safely... (o"o) He hasn't got a choice to go or not to go... Coz he's BIG boss is already in China... So yeah!! No excuse man!! Haiz... Anyway, im SURE that everything will be fine... Anyway, I went airport to eat breakfast at BK(Burger King)... Lol.. Was so damn full... had mushroom swiss burger(my fav!!) lol... Oh... I saw this cucasian that looked a bit like Michael Owen from the top.. My mum dpotted him, and told me... Lmao!! I didn't really go and notice his face though, lol... but i guess he looks not too bad!! Lol... =P
Hadn't really done anything today at home... have 2 on-hand assignments to do.. but i can't do both!! One is be'coz i gotta wait for my friend to complete her part of the assignment, before I can proceed on... It's a group work though... yeah! And the other assignment is be'coz I really duno how 2 do... I read thru the assignment paper... And at the end, I was like HUH!? what are they trying to tell us?? Its pretty confusing though... but gonna go for the assignment briefing tml morning... Toking abt tml... its gonna be another dreadful skool day! O MAN!!! It juz sux whenever I get the thought of going to skool again the next day!!! realli SUX!!! Anyway, I did my OP(Oral Presentation) stuffs... Gotta prepare... another like 2 more weeks, its gonna be presentation time!! Im gonna get freaked out man!!! o_- Lmao... Anyway, i guess im gonna continue doing my OP preparation things.. Haven't really finished it yet! So yeah, peace out.. and take care everyone!!! Especially at this point in time, when the WAR is going on, and oso the SARS is spreading around... Take care and God Bless~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home