Damn.. i was peeping at the NKF show... so sad! Its like most of the time.. its always the people who are poor or watsoever that contract kidney failures or even other dieases... I feel so sad for them... I wished I could help them in any way... haiz.. So i go donate my blood and oso donate money to NKF... Hmm... Pity them! Haiz..
Today I saw FE!! lol.. so happie... Saw him A LOT OF TIMES man... Lol... So happie.. Oh.. i saw my soccer shi fu too!! lol.. he saw me too.. he was walking with his frens.. toking to em.. den he saw me.. i saw him of coz.. Lol... (i always notice people!) He looked at me.. like wanna say "hi" to me.. but i pretend i didnt c him... after that i felt so bad... lol.. everytime i c him, i didnt say hi to him... lol =P So i told my fren, i gotta say hi to him e next time i c him.. lol.. if not i feel like so bad like tt.. Lol... But the best was seeing fe.. lol... After skool.. at the bus stop, i saw him AGAIN! o man.. my heart pump until like hell, didnt expect to c him there... lol.. some more he was facing the direction that i was walking against.. O MAN! He was wearing a black shirt today... Lol.. And i realised that i like wearing black shirts to skool too... lol.. O YEAH!! Today b4 me and my frens went to skool.. we went to eat breakfast at macs.. i was at e cold storage at tt time.. when my frens saw FE DER TOO!!! OMG!!! I missed him... when i went to macs... he was gone already!!! man.. wasted sia! lol.. if not could have seen him again... haha
Neway, today I watched e VCD "Save the Last Dance" that my fren bought for me... FREAKING NICE MAN!!! O man... LOVE IT! i wouldnt have regretted buying it if i bought it myself... Lol.. Freaking nice man!!! And i realised how much I like blacks.. lol.. they're freaking cool man!!! O man.. hip hops n R&Bs r the best!!! lol... k.. i think i've bragged too much.. mabbe i shld stop! Lol.. yeah, gotta go do my mma(multimedia authoring) practicals... lol... haben finished them yet.. peace out den!~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home