Finally CP Paper is OVER!!! *cheers*
Took a few hours of breather after I got home.. watched some entertainment news.. woo!! Thanks to Yaying, I wouldnt have seen the W-inds News on SCV Channel 49. Reporting on their upcoming concert in Taiwan, and those people are already queueing outside the concert hall n all.. I think its madness!!!! I mean what for..?? Right? When your ticket already labels your seat no.?? Unless it isn't... *unsure*
Anyhow, saw Tension interview as well..!! O GOD!! believe it or not.. Brian was made to eat bunny poo!!! >.< The moment I saw that, I thought of Tidus's poo!! (my rabbit) O MAN!! They say bunny's poo can help you improve your eye sight and is good for health! But erm... I think i'l rather leave that outta my menu of dishes..! *pukes* I mean I'm looking at bunny's poo eveyday!! And they do stink!!! Imagine putting it into my mouth!!! *faintz* I think if I eat it, it'll remind me of the Stinky Beancurd that I ate when I was in Hong Kong the 1st time.. GOSH!!! it stinks terribly.. feels like your beside the dustbin and tastes like how I think dustbin trash taste like.
O well.. lets blog on something else than poos.. So.. erm! YEAH!! I saw Stefanie Sun's new MV!! MAN!!!!! THE FRENCH GUY INSIDE IS HOT HOT HOT HOT X3 *drools* How come when I went to Paris I didn't see any of these kinda hot guys??? *sobs* o god! I think i gotta get back to Paris and boy-graze there..!! HE'S HOT! And I mean HOT!!! ^o^
Took a few hours of breather after I got home.. watched some entertainment news.. woo!! Thanks to Yaying, I wouldnt have seen the W-inds News on SCV Channel 49. Reporting on their upcoming concert in Taiwan, and those people are already queueing outside the concert hall n all.. I think its madness!!!! I mean what for..?? Right? When your ticket already labels your seat no.?? Unless it isn't... *unsure*
Anyhow, saw Tension interview as well..!! O GOD!! believe it or not.. Brian was made to eat bunny poo!!! >.< The moment I saw that, I thought of Tidus's poo!! (my rabbit) O MAN!! They say bunny's poo can help you improve your eye sight and is good for health! But erm... I think i'l rather leave that outta my menu of dishes..! *pukes* I mean I'm looking at bunny's poo eveyday!! And they do stink!!! Imagine putting it into my mouth!!! *faintz* I think if I eat it, it'll remind me of the Stinky Beancurd that I ate when I was in Hong Kong the 1st time.. GOSH!!! it stinks terribly.. feels like your beside the dustbin and tastes like how I think dustbin trash taste like.
O well.. lets blog on something else than poos.. So.. erm! YEAH!! I saw Stefanie Sun's new MV!! MAN!!!!! THE FRENCH GUY INSIDE IS HOT HOT HOT HOT X3 *drools* How come when I went to Paris I didn't see any of these kinda hot guys??? *sobs* o god! I think i gotta get back to Paris and boy-graze there..!! HE'S HOT! And I mean HOT!!! ^o^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home