Mood:
Bloated
Music: TV
Woke up really early for the Terryfox Run at Sentosa this morning.
It was a really wet morning! *eww..*
The fortunate thing was, it stopped raining when the run started. :)
Finally I saw my idol there! Mr. Lee Kwan Yew!! :) *happies*
It was a 4km-run, which I thought didn't really felt like a 4km-run at all. It seemed short and fast to complete. :S
But after the run, I was drenched from head to bottom with pespiration. *shiok!*
Next challenge? 7 or 8km-run! :D *grinz* Wanna join me, anyone?
Celebrated Mummy's birthday yesterday at Ivins along Bukit Timah Road. :)
Had ice-cream at Creamer's Island, which we really loved and always go to. :)
Had a great weekend, especially when its spent with the people I heart most! <3
I've been trying to finish watching the available episodes of 黑糖玛奇朵 and trying to complete 18禁不禁, K-drama, My Girl and 14才の母.
Also wanna start watching 终极一家 and 華麗なる一族.
Too many dramas to watch with the minimal amount of time available. :(
It's never enough.
BloatedMusic: TV
Woke up really early for the Terryfox Run at Sentosa this morning.
It was a really wet morning! *eww..*
The fortunate thing was, it stopped raining when the run started. :)
Finally I saw my idol there! Mr. Lee Kwan Yew!! :) *happies*
It was a 4km-run, which I thought didn't really felt like a 4km-run at all. It seemed short and fast to complete. :SBut after the run, I was drenched from head to bottom with pespiration. *shiok!*
Next challenge? 7 or 8km-run! :D *grinz* Wanna join me, anyone?
Celebrated Mummy's birthday yesterday at Ivins along Bukit Timah Road. :)
Had ice-cream at Creamer's Island, which we really loved and always go to. :)Had a great weekend, especially when its spent with the people I heart most! <3
I've been trying to finish watching the available episodes of 黑糖玛奇朵 and trying to complete 18禁不禁, K-drama, My Girl and 14才の母.
Also wanna start watching 终极一家 and 華麗なる一族.
Too many dramas to watch with the minimal amount of time available. :(
It's never enough.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home