Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Mood:Scared
Music: Channel V - 张震岳 & 侯佩岑 - 就让这首歌

881 was indeed great! :D
Everyone should catch it if you can! It might be a local production, but its the best local production I've watched and the first in a cinema (I don't watch local productions in cinemas). :)

I've been thinking a lot.
A lot about my future.
Should I be staying put in this field, or should I be moving off creating an alternative route for myself since my current field is not a forever thing.
Thought about some other fields like...
1. Media, e.g. film & television production, advertising (this is only thing I can think of closest to what I've learnt or find interest in)
2. Engineering? (but how?)
3. Forensic Studies/Criminology (I think its really interesting, but locally?)
I can't think anything else.
It just seems like I don't know anything at all other than designing and doing multimedia stuff. *frowns*

Haven't found a job yet.
Totally no idea what I want now and what I wanna do next.
Life is full of making difficult choices and paths.
If only there was a field of study that is singing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home