Saturday, October 23, 2004

Its Saturday already!! Fast ne.. Hmm.. today granny, aunt and cousin will be departing here to Japan... *envious* In the beginning they were deciding to go or not because of the hazards happening in Japan, especially in Kyoto and Tokyo... Its pretty impossible to cancel the trip coz no refund will be given back.. meaning they'll lose around 7000 bucks if they cancel it.. so decided to go ahead with it afterall. God bless ne, i'll pray for them..

Heading to airport later, Ooooo..! can people-graze! lol.. Namie Amuro's new PVs and music are out!! o god! she is soooo pretty and cool! So proud to be her fan! lol.. Recently the Korean boyband Shinhwa is back! I have their MV and man is it cool! Their dancing is just so "WOAH!".. Totally nothing to say.. I can say I'm relatively attracted to guys who can dance really well, an add-up point to them! Its juz so irresistable.. Lately been mad with Usher too! juz love his songs... Remembered the last time when I was mad about him was when I was in Sec 3 'n' 4.. Hmm..

Tomorrow heading to Escape with friends.. But heyz, guess I'll be the extra one coz its an odd number of people going.. O well.. Gotta learn ta be independent, right? Hmm... Hope it won't rain tomorrow as well, weather's been flunctuating these days too. I think I need a haircut badly, my hair is chaotic man! All outta the way.. gotta get a new look i guess.. like I always do for every semester. But guess it won't be any difference to others.. Wanna go jogging so badly.. I feel caged up man! Think I'll juz hafta go alone.. TRAINING TIME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home