Monday, October 25, 2004

Bad headaches! VERY BAD!! >.<
Don't even feel like going anywhere now.. And tomorrow gotta go Suntec with Vanessa to meet Hisham. *sighs* I'm so lazy and tired.. I was supposed to go get a sleep in the afternoon, but was watching tv and using the computer until I forgot.. now my eye lids are fucking tired and heavy. who can i blame? myself of coz..

I'll be so busy this week.. Come to think of it, I feel like dying now. O_O TIRED IS THE WORD FOR ME NOW! Oh yeah! Saw this perfume advert by Beyonce! It's so damn nice! She's advertising for Tommy Hilfiger, called True Star I think. Comes with exclusive CD as well! Woah, this is tempting.. feel like changing a perfume smell now! lol.. no $$$ though..

O yeah, I gotta wait a little longer before I can go get my hair cut. Coz the hairdresser's not in town. >.< 2 more weeks!! WTF man! I think my hair is gonna have a drastic change.. to me! lol.. Its gonna be exciting!!

Barcelona won match!!! woohoo!!!! GO RONALDINHO!!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home