O god am I dead tired! O_O My eyes can bearly open now~
Went ta Escape in the morning.. was supposed to meet friends at Pasir Ris MRT at 10.30am, but I went jogging until forgot about the timing, so went there like half-an-hour late! *oops* sorry guys!! >.< Anywayz, went there, didnt get to play much coz of the dumb weather!! >.< Only managed to play the go-kart, Viking, "mini" roller coaster, Alpha 8 (a roller coaster in the dark, sorta in the dark).. Juz like these only.. pretty pathetic.. WHY IS THAT? ITS BECAUSE OF THE RAIN! After playing Escape, realised it ain't that fun after all.. most probably because I've been outta Singapore and played other theme parks like in US, Australia, Europe, etc.. Sat the Alpha 8, not too bad, but I recalled the one I set in US was even more "shiok" coz it was WAY WAY darker than this. Its totally DARK! N i mean DARK!! Can't even see the track of rail, the exit light, etc, except for a few mini lights which looked like fireflys.. *smiles* But we re-validated our tix coz it was a total waste of money today!
Anywayz, was still not bad, went bowling.. I can tell u, this is my worst game ever played! lol.. But who cares, as long as its fun, its ok! lol.. I learnt a new skill though. I can throw my ball half way down the pavement and hit a number of pins down! lol.. man does the uncle's skills work!! lol.. It was way hilarious man! lol I'll always remember how the uncle bowl, was so funny.. lol We had the "zero club" formed coz Simeon, Nick and me had so many zeros thru the game! lol.. so it became more like a competition have who will be the one with the lowest scores! lol.. LAME LAH!
After that, rush home to prepare for wedding dinner. I can tell u I'm so dead tired now after running so many places and doing so many things today! The weddng dinner was around Chinatown. Food was not bad.. heard from my dad that the restaurant is one of the best for food! It certainly did live up to their name! The food was not bad.. I consciously think that I didnt eat a lot, but I'm so full!! Feel sleepy~ *snores*
Went ta Escape in the morning.. was supposed to meet friends at Pasir Ris MRT at 10.30am, but I went jogging until forgot about the timing, so went there like half-an-hour late! *oops* sorry guys!! >.< Anywayz, went there, didnt get to play much coz of the dumb weather!! >.< Only managed to play the go-kart, Viking, "mini" roller coaster, Alpha 8 (a roller coaster in the dark, sorta in the dark).. Juz like these only.. pretty pathetic.. WHY IS THAT? ITS BECAUSE OF THE RAIN! After playing Escape, realised it ain't that fun after all.. most probably because I've been outta Singapore and played other theme parks like in US, Australia, Europe, etc.. Sat the Alpha 8, not too bad, but I recalled the one I set in US was even more "shiok" coz it was WAY WAY darker than this. Its totally DARK! N i mean DARK!! Can't even see the track of rail, the exit light, etc, except for a few mini lights which looked like fireflys.. *smiles* But we re-validated our tix coz it was a total waste of money today!
Anywayz, was still not bad, went bowling.. I can tell u, this is my worst game ever played! lol.. But who cares, as long as its fun, its ok! lol.. I learnt a new skill though. I can throw my ball half way down the pavement and hit a number of pins down! lol.. man does the uncle's skills work!! lol.. It was way hilarious man! lol I'll always remember how the uncle bowl, was so funny.. lol We had the "zero club" formed coz Simeon, Nick and me had so many zeros thru the game! lol.. so it became more like a competition have who will be the one with the lowest scores! lol.. LAME LAH!
After that, rush home to prepare for wedding dinner. I can tell u I'm so dead tired now after running so many places and doing so many things today! The weddng dinner was around Chinatown. Food was not bad.. heard from my dad that the restaurant is one of the best for food! It certainly did live up to their name! The food was not bad.. I consciously think that I didnt eat a lot, but I'm so full!! Feel sleepy~ *snores*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home