Sunday, October 31, 2004

*gazes at the sky* what a nice weather! I wanna go tanning right now man! *jumps around* hope next thursday's weather will be as good as this..! *prays hard* Hmm.. gonna get my bikini soon! *cheers* haha.. w-inds' POL Tour 2004 concert DVD is up for pre-orderind! can't wait to get it!! but SO EX!! as usual LAH lol.. gonna pre-order mine soon!! ^^

Been downing lotsa videos! Especially Namie Amuro's man!! I LOVE HER!! Muz learn how to dance like her.. she's so kawaii ne!! downing oricon chart songs as well.. nice ne! currently my laptop no space already.. lol I was watching some of the videos that I've downed.. Music Station was 1 of them.. after so many years of not watching MS on TV, found it so amazing.. lol still as good as the last time i watched! miss MS so much.. haix.. channel 8 should get MS back man! *runs off watching videos again*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home