Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mood: Daze
Music: Linkin Park - Bleed It Out

Personally, I think my blog's really boring.
Sometimes I feel like MIA-ing from the blogging world - mabbe I should soon.
I think I'm going insane, very soon.

I got so paranoid when I saw the weighing machine needle shift up 1 space!
So I put myself in my own boot-camp workout by signing up for many marathons, and putting myself thru crazy trainings everytime I go jogging.
Forced myself to do tonnes of crunches to work my stubborn fats on my stomach, and stretch myself like a rubberband to loosen my body.
It has only been 3 days, and my body is aching like crazy. The even better part of it is, I'm experiencing bad cramps today. *wtf*
More exercise/workout events coming on! Tomorrow badminton with colleagues after work, its been ages since I've last played badminton. :) Gonna be a routiney-like-thing. Feeling happy about it! *hee..*

So... What's coming on for me?
1. Mayday Concert
2. FREE tix to Pirates of the Carribean 3 screening (sponsored by the company!)
3. Sis's company's Family Day @ Jurong Bird Park
4. GG stayover @ our secret resort *can't wait*
5. Dim Sum Dollies - The History of Singapore musical
6. Jacky Cheung Concert
mmm.. probably more, but forgot to name. But these are more than enough to occupy myself over my weekends! :D *happies*

Oh oh! Guess what I have in my bag?
NDS Lite! *hooray*
I can occupy myself with the new toy I possess now, instead of just checking out the TV shows. *evil laughter*
But the sad part of this is...
The toy isn't mine to keep! :(

Oh wells, still I wanna thank Alfred for lending me he's NDS. So sweet of you to even ask me what games I wanna play and download specially for me! *huggies* You're the best bud man!
I think I should make a best buddy award and present it to you! lolx..
Once again, Thanks dude! <3

Yen yen is in Shanghai now, for her field trip. Lucky girl!
Enjoy yourself there and take care of yourself, yeah! <3
I miss you already, my most important person! :(
June better come fast, so we can all see you again! What's best is when June comes, July is nearer! It'll be a month to celebrate for, b'coz our dearie Crys will be returning!

2 Comments:

Blogger Min said...

hiyo..juz curious..can u ask ur friend how to download games in nds?cuz i juz bought one recently 2..cheers!!

14:16  
Blogger howller said...

sure manz..!! i get back to u k! :D

17:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home