Mood:
Blank
Music: F.I.R. - 三个心愿
Sis should be on board her plane to Washington D.C. now.
It's not even a day, I'm missing my sis!
Gotta wait 2 weeks before I can hug her again. *longs*
Anyways, something good!
I managed to change my driving test date, in December! :) *woohoo*
Only thing is, its the day before Christmas.
It'll on Christmas Eve! So much for a nearer date huh?
Can't wait to take the test and get my license and start hitting the road on my own! *dreams*
BlankMusic: F.I.R. - 三个心愿
Sis should be on board her plane to Washington D.C. now.
It's not even a day, I'm missing my sis!

Gotta wait 2 weeks before I can hug her again. *longs*
Anyways, something good!
I managed to change my driving test date, in December! :) *woohoo*
Only thing is, its the day before Christmas.
It'll on Christmas Eve! So much for a nearer date huh?
Can't wait to take the test and get my license and start hitting the road on my own! *dreams*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home