Mood:
OK
Music: watching 贫穷贵公子
It may not be the path I chose, but it may be the path that I have to walk down.
The path might not be a bed of roses, but its a bed of my passion and dream.
Not matter how hard it is for me to walk down, I'll continue to push myself and make it come true.
I am certain, the greener grass will definitely grow on my side.
I hope this path works for me. :)
Love this funny advert
This should be voted Singapore Best Viewers Choice man!
OKMusic: watching 贫穷贵公子
It may not be the path I chose, but it may be the path that I have to walk down.The path might not be a bed of roses, but its a bed of my passion and dream.
Not matter how hard it is for me to walk down, I'll continue to push myself and make it come true.
I am certain, the greener grass will definitely grow on my side.
I hope this path works for me. :)
Love this funny advert
This should be voted Singapore Best Viewers Choice man!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home