Monday, November 01, 2004

Once again, its Monday blues.. Yet again, was waiting for the repeat of Factory Generation (FG) on Channel 54. While waiting, I was watching this programme on 54 called "Talk between Generations".. was pretty much interesting to me.. Every week they had different kinda topics to discuss on.. This episode was discussing about "Bisexuals".. *interesting eh?!* And they invited 2 groups of youngsters.. one side being the bis themselves and the other, the objection against bis.. While watching, it makes me think if I'm a bi oso.. lol And there were times when the guest asked very in-depth questions.. if you understand wad I meant.. lol Like how does it feel doing with a person of the same sex? Or isit painful? lmao.. makes me laugh.. lol

Anyhow, went back to school with Vanessa to attend the figure drawing workshop. Was really interesting how figure drawing comes about and I was pretty much VERY impressed with the conductor's drawing.. i was like *OMG*! Vanessa oso.. lol was damn funny.. 2 of us drawing like hell there.. lol Den Agus came in during the midst of the lesson.. lol den we started chatting.. lol I realised Agus is a very chatty person and giggly person... lmao! >.< Drawn a few drawings.. will post up some of the drawings i drew tomorrow, coz I'm lazy to go and take a picture of it right now.. lol since im gonna upload my FYP pictures that I took the other day tomorrow.. hehe I was impressed myself for being able to draw such figurings.. lol my 1st attempt.. never drew this kinda objects b4.. except for cartoon characters and anime kinda stuffs.. lol

I'm happy to announce! I'M SO HAPPY!! I SAW TENSION AT LAST ON CHANNEL 8! *woohoo* waited for like 2 weeks!? WTF!!! They were on 快乐电风 Sorry if I typed in the wrong chinese characters, coz im really unsure here which one represents the Han Yu Pin Yin for the last 2 characters.. hehe.. ごめなさい!And as usual, Andy is HOT HOT HOT!! and FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! lol.. he's so cute! lmao.. and there was one part where he lifted his arms up.. u could c him wearing the sleeveless T inside! o man.. i could have juz FAINTED there!!! I'm so envious of those people who were there sitting behind Tension! >.< You know what! I'm sure they went after the mini concert at my school (NP).. Coz they're wearing the EXACT same clothes! But yet again, they could have reworn those outfits again on another day.. lol pardon me! (o_o)" *teehee* ANDY IS LIKE WAY HOT AND HOT AND HOT MAN!!!! *nose bleeds* Thru wad i've observed, i can't believe his someone who hasnt got much confidence in himself! *in state of shock* I mean! LOOK AT HIM! he seems so confident and brings himself out so well.. and man! there was yet another part where he smiled coz Jimmy said the host looked like Mario when he wore that moustache! lol.. Andy was laughing so heartily! First time ever, I saw him laughing so happily!! and he sure looks good when he laughs.. lol *melts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home